Changelog[edit | edit source]
This is the first bugfix release for Airships: Conquer the Skies.
- Double clicking to load and save in file screens works correctly now.
- Pirates that have captured a landship they can’t use no longer get stuck in an endless cycle of re-attacking.
- Strategic AI values have been tweaked.
- When reinforcements are moving towards a fleet, it will now wait for them to arrive before attacking.
- The strategic AI should be much less likely to constantly re-attack the same location.
- The strategic AI will no longer build pure boarding ships and then immediately scrap them again because they have no guns.
- Strategic conquest now starts out stopped both when starting a new game and when loading one. This only applies to single-player.
- Imperial cannon is more accurate and reloads more quickly.
- Rockets and bombs are less accurate.
- Hitting space in spectator mode no longer crashes the game.
- Fixed some rare crashes in map generation in archipelago mode.
- Small Suspendium chambers now get lift bonus from lozenge heraldic charge, like the other chambers.
- Damage that’s too weak to penetrate armour now has a chance to do 1 damage based on relative strength, instead of always doing one damage.
- Spiderlings have longer “grappling hooks”.
This was the first tranche of bug fixes. More issues that I am aware of, that will get fixed:
- Some AIs need bigger building designs to build.
- Robot spiders fail to board buildings sometimes.
- Repairing damaged buildings causes their position to shift into the ground.
- Melee combat AI vs buildings and low-flying ships is bad.
- Module info should show troop stats.
- Ability to flip and rotate decals and modules where appropriate.
- In rare cases, a crewman can be still part of a ship when his module is gone, causing him to appear to float in midair next to the ship.
- Muskets look identical to rifles.
- The game doesn’t work if your Windows home folder has the letter ö in it.
- Some rare multiplayer desyncs.
- More balancing and AI improvements.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
The bomb bay received an additional, undocumented Nerf. The exact values of the old and new bomb bay and rockets are the following:
Bomb Bay:[edit | edit source]
- Reload speed gone up to 6000 ms (up from 5000)
- Inaccuracy gone up to 0.0022 (up from 0.0017)
Rockets:[edit | edit source]
- Inaccuracy gone up to 0.0040 (up from 0.0025)