Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- French translation!
- Sorting and filtering when opening ship/building designs.
- Option for toggling to outside view during combat.
- Ship command buttons are now in a fixed panel at the bottom of the screen, making them easier to click in the heat of battle.
- More UI noises.
- Modules now fall apart into fragments.
- Modules now destruct after a delay for more dramatic visuals.
- Rockets have exhausts now, and grenades have sparks.
- Shots leave trails.
- The part of the coat of arms being edited now pulses.
- Made wooden armour slightly worse and heavy wooden armour slightly better.
- Multi-storey modules with ladders now have floors on all levels, making ship layouting a bit less confusing.
- Obstruction beam drawing in ship editor.
- Lighting on flipped modules.
- Designing ships from the city defence screen no longer sometimes goes wrong.
- Scroll bars no longer cuts off the bottom few pixels.
- Large fires are less bad for graphical performance.
- Crew no longer shout about missing ammo at the start of battles.
- Various translation errors.